Reseller and Partnership Options – Sustainability Suite
The Verdant Horizons Sustainability Suite is built from ground up as an environment in which different types of organisations can participate in the sustainability industry.
Broadly, we support six different partnership based models, namely:
- Sustainability Consulting Practices: Who we allow to resell our cloud based software solutions, and who we work with to incorporate custom intelectual property into the tool for our resellers existing customers (eg: integrating templates, data collection, pre-packaged policies etc.
- Software Distributers: Who have a license to resell our solution as is into the community with a margin built into our RRP.
- Service Organisations: Which are typically certification and CSR organisations who we refer our customers to should our clients require professional services in the course of the engagement.
- Software Developers: With who we work to incorporate their tooling into our platform. Which typically would results in up sell opportunities or shared revenue models.
- Content Providers: Are organisations who have sustainability related content, often in the form of standards that can be incorporated into the Sustainability Suite as options for the platforms customers (paid or unpaid)
- NGOs: Organisations who have an interest in furthering the sustainability agenda with their stakeholders through the provision of content that can be reused by Verdant Horizons customers.